How to avoid bleeding mor
Madam how to avoid more bleeding in period time.before for me little little it was going.i dont want more to flow madam.what to do for that madam to flow little little...plse tell me gynacolo

Hello, bleeding could be due to harmonal imbalance , ovarian dysfunction ,uterine fibroid ,poly,adenomyosis ,Intrauterine devices are the causes of mennorahgia . Most commonly its harmonal imbalance or ovarian dysfunction , consult gynaecologist and explain her in detail about amount of blood loss and other problems if you're facing .