Heavy Period bleeding
Hi I was having very heavy menstrual bleeding so I took pause 500on my 6th day. Please let me know will it have any effect on my period cycle or by having one tablet will my period stop completely

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition. But you need to know what exactly is the reason for your excessive bleed. You.have taken a pause tab to stop your bleeding that's good but that won't stop forever Try to consult a gynecologist for your help and let her examine you. Let her treat you accordingly. Thank you