How much water
How much water shud one consume for good skin and complexion.is dere any thing as excess water consumption and harmful.how do i make sure im having the right amount

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr.yogesh here. According to ayurved it is suggested to drink water as much you feel thirsty. don't drink water unless you feel thirsty. it is only possible to tell after taking detailed history about how much you should take water. you should be able to differenciate between glow and water retansation.
Hello mam Dr. Rashmi here. At least 3 litre water is sufficient. excess water is not harmful for our body. It keep maintain our renal aswell as digestive function. reduses toxicity, maintain temperature so complexion become fair    if u want more information about skin so please meet me in my clinic. Samarth clinic, Vadagon (B),Pune