How increase the stamina
My normal timing in bed is 3 or 4 min, can I take drugs to increase my stamina, or suggest some home remedy

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

+
Chat with a doctor
Try stop start technique like while urination stop flow count 10 and then resume Can do as many times in a day with out any problems
if no significant relief consult a dermatologist or sexologist