How do i insert mh penis?
Hie!..i was doin the foreplay n while i reached her vagina for fingering i realised my fingers are going deep..then i put my fingers more deep and i got to know that her hymen is already broken and even she din know about it..Now, i can insert my finger but how do i nsert my penis , its lil painful to her how do i loosen up her vagina?

Like finger you can insert easily but in starting may be you will get pain and no full insertion.you can use any kind of lubricant so less pain and gradually used to so no pain