How do I get myself out of this?
My name is Divya. In 2018, I was diagnosed with migraine. It was not so much of trouble after I took the medication. During pandemic, stress kept on building up about everything. I always found myself coping up with that positively, but I no longer can deal with that. It's been more than 3 week from now that I am suffering from many unusual changes in body. I am having persistent headache from this long, all I feel dizziness all day long, my body feels drained without doing anything. I have problem with sleeping. I can't sleep at night. My sleep is also not proper, it breaks up so often. I can hear random sounds and it makes me think of anything and I am left standing at a particular place for long unconsciously. Also my stomach hurts while sleeping. I tried but I am unable to do anything, I can't concentrate in anything. I want to get out of this situation. I want to feel good about myself. Kindly help me through this.

There are very good medications and stress relaxation methods to address the migraine. Consult a [psychiatrist . Good luck
Consult and get properly treated
You seem to have depression, which is exaggerating your migranous headache and disturbing your sleep
Consult a Psychiatrist for help
you can contact me on practo for further details