Hospital infections
Dear sir, I underwent liver transplantation and staying in a nearby flat in a gated community for further follow ups etc. The flat builders association are suspecting that I may spread drug resistant infections to the community by my frequent stay/visits to hospital and asking me to find an alternate accommodation. Please clarify if there is any such risk to community., so that I can take up this issue with the society in right earnest. Thanking you and awaiting an early reply please.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir Any one admitted in hospital can spread nosocomial infection