Liver Transplant
A friend of mine is suffering from Liver cirrhosis and suggested a liver transplant. Recently after her angiography, it was observed by the doctor that there is a 70-80% block in 2 arteries. Is a transplant recommended in this situation? What are the risks of transplant in current state. Doctor suggest that she is week and so cannot perform angioplasty. Doctor have suggested to wait for 6 months and improve her health so she becomes physical strong enough to sustain a transplant. Is it a good idea to wait for 6 months? She is becoming week slowly.

Dear   don't worry I think u need to wait for both cardiac and liver surgery Fallow your treating doctor and go for conservative treatment For further detailed information u can consult me

+183
Chat with a doctor
Share me some more details