Hormonal growth

I'm 27 years old male who missed his puberty for reasons unknown. As a result, I do not have beard growing over my face, low sperm count and low physical energy. How can all these be treated. Please suggest a suitable treatment for this.
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist/Medicine specialist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and make a treatment plan. You will require thorough investigations to arrive at a diagnosis.
Health Tips
Avoid self medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?