diabetes-icon
Hormonal disorder
I'm in 22 yrs.. but I've not sufficient beard. so, what can I do for my hormonal disturbance, is there any solution or medicine to get as a proper men beard as soon as possible.. sometime I feel a gentle pain in my left scrotum. pls help me...I feel very embarrassment in my age for my hormonal disorder .. thank u..

Hi...., I can understand your concern... Make sure you  sleep well as this will help repair your damaged skin cells and promote beard growth. Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow. Keep your skin clean. Wash it with warm water and a mild cleanser every morning and evening.