diabetes-icon
Hormonal and weight gain
I don't know whether I have PCOS problem or not but I am facing these issues UTI -abdominal pain -feel like going to washroom again n again -did smoking n drinking but have left now -drink less water, try very hard but just during 4-5 glasses each day Pcos - night shift from 1 yr - take lot of tensions and mental stress -facial hair -excessive hair fall -excessive weight gain -feeling of tiredness all the time -periods for max 3 days -acne -is inter course the reason for hormonal changes -diet plan please -tests from where and what will be the cost involved -have a lot of feeling for sex but not able to do these days - is this a big issue -feel like I have swelling in my abdominal/ uterus

Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.... Limit less healthy, simple carbohydrates such as soda, excess fruit juice, cake, candy, ice cream, pies, cookies and doughnuts....