Homeopathy for teeth?
Is there any treatment available in homeopathy for tooth cavities? My 2.5 yr old kid is advised root canals and fillings for most of her teeth. This treatments needs to be done under general anaesthesia. I am not in for this and trying to find out alternatives, please suggest.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

You can stop caries in new set of teeth by giving homeopathic medicines now.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Ya surely Homoeopathy has very good medicines to stop the carries of root or crown of the teeth. Please consult any Classical practicing homoeopath around and ask about the steps how he can help to heal the issue. Thanks
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Sayukta Sarkar
Neuro-oncologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Tooth cavities very common problem in children due to food habit . homeopathy medicine can solve your problem . For your Child's dental problem some information needed as family history personal history his hood habit etc. Although there are many medicine for carries like kreosote , calc phos, Marc. Sol etc but medicine should be selected according to symptom similarly. So consult with homoeopathic physician. Happy to help you
Dr. Jay Nilesh Shah
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Pune
Need to see the kid and then can opine... To analyze the grade of cavity and number of teeth involved etc.