Homeopathic for Myopia

Plz suggest me homeopathic remedies for High Minus power -2.25 in Right and - 7.75 in Left Eye causing Myopia ( Nearsightedness).

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello...myopia occurs when the eyeball becomes too long and prevents incoming light from focusing directly on the retina. It may also be caused by an abnormal shape of the cornea or lens.Myopia can be corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses, or surgery....consult opthalmologist.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Delhi
Sir the problem of myopia is curable with homoeopathy but you need to consult in person so that the right medicine can be given to you for the problem.if u can visit the clinic it will be good
Dr. Dhiraj Anuragi
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Lucknow
You need proper case taking so consult with a homoeopath..get well soon