Homeo medicine effect

How many days will take to effect homeo medicine and how long it required to use continuously and it will require any precautions to take while using homeo medicine

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi
Hi.for what problem are you taking homoeopathy medicine.if it can be specific please mention.it might help in the management
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
I think you are asking generally, it takes a few hours if its the condition is acute. If its very long standing, chronic, may take a few hrs to days to get the relief. For acute, say viral fever, It may takes 2 or 3 days for curing it. The treatment duration is mainly based on the severity n type of the illnesses.. Usually No precautions are to be taken unless ur treating physician asking you to avoid something like coffee or pickle in very rare instances. And, you never need to stop any other system medications, if taking any, as it will not interact other. Hope it helps