Hi Doctor, I am a male from India working in Dubai 31 years of age and my wife is India. My question are as follows. 1)Since Last August 2015 I have been regularly visiting massage parlor once in a month to be precised 11 times till 30 April 2016 every time I visited a massage parlor I got myself mastarbated from the massauses (hand job) and are there any chances of Hiv infection in the above mentioned case. 2)Since I have last visited the massage parlor 30 the April 2016 I have conducted following test. #1 day after last visit - hiv 1 and Hiv 2 P 24 antigen test. #11 days after last vist-elisa test #20 days after last visit -tridot test #25 days after last vist-rapid test at Ictc center in India #55 days after last visit- hiv 1 and hiv 2 p24 antigen test. All tests are negative do I need further testing.i did not have any sexual encounter since 30 April 2016. 3)What is the window period for testing after the exposure.

Doctor Answers (1) on HIV tESTING

Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
Hi, HIV can spread through exchange of body fluids which r infected. In ur case chances of it is very less so u acquiring HIV is less. Again u have been repetadely checking ur self for HIV sinces then n it has been negative so thus its probability is zero. Window period is of 6 months.