Hiv testing
Dear doctor, I had protected sex with csw, I took hiv 1 pcr rna quantative viral load test after 29 days(below reference range) , hiv 1 and 2 eclia antibody test after 2 months and hiv Rapid Test (immunochromatographic method) after 8 months, all  non reactive, what's is your advice doctor?

All tests are conclusive if reports are negative then no need to worry. For further information consult online.
You are safe.
Share few more detail history of exposure Take proper knowledge about this first chat online for guidance and advice Share report on private chat