Hiv testing
Are Hiv antigen and antibody combo tests authentic when done after 6years of exposure? I have done it thrice and all the time it came negative.. Can the use of any steroids cause false negative?

No steroids has no effects on reports. negative means negative For further details you can consult with me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
All is well
Relax enjoy
Relax .You are safe .No need to repeat  tests Steroids cant make it negative .
Hi Just relax. If it is negative after 6 years mean , it is negative. Don't go for unnecessary test again and again. Steriod doesn't cause this to be negative even after 6 years. Thanks and regards