Hiv test results
My hiv test result is nonreactive and observed value is 0.16. does this mean that i have an hiv? Do I have any chances of getting it in future?will the value get increased if i repeat the test again ?

Hello, We understand you feeling a d your fear but But we would like to tell you that numbers has nothing to do with when the test result came as non reactive. Non reactive implies that you're safe from hiv. Value has nothing to do with. Just you font worry about it and get going. You can test your self once In months. Thank you