Histamine allergy

When ever I consume wine or beer, I end up with blocked nose and sinus pain and tightness. I suspect that I could be allergic to histamine. Are there any test that I can do for the same? Can I take anti histamine as a short term relief and quit drinking on long term?what other food items I should avoid?
views-icons 50 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Do drop in to my clinic so that I could evaluate your airways so that I could help answer your question better...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?