Hii...SiR,Or MaM
My SeLf BoBBy RaJpuT...! SiR, I'm very tensed abut my...this dicusting...! Pimpel n Dark Spots problem...my face is just look vrry owkward...So Plzz Sir Suggst me Some workable thing...N i want to be look liKe BeFore Time Not liKe That...!

Thanks for posting your concerns. I would suggest you to undergo clinical line of treatment Jassners peel for Acne and pigmentation reduction and also use Suncote sunscreen lotion in the day time and kojic cream in the night time. It works well. Please visit near by Derma Clinic. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree advanced Dental n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore
Treatment for Acne/Pimples:-Aclind Gel / Faceclin Gel / D’ACNE Plus gel for application twice daily over affected area. For Marks (spots) - DUCRAY Photoscreen Depigment Cream / Demelan cream for application once in a week at night (very little over marks only) For face wash Rejuglow Facewash/ Episoft OC Cleanser/ Saslic DS Wash. Tab. Limcee 500mg once daily for one month. Tab. Ascazin twice daily for one month. Combination peels can be performed by a dermatologist in order to improve pimples , marks and scars . Blood test for serum Insulin Fasting (F) & Postprandial (PP) Increase intake of water.