High uric acid frequently
Male, 31. My uric acid level varies between 7.5. To 4.5. When I take medicine febuxostat , it goes down under normal limit but if I stop taking medicines, it shoots up. I feel joint pain in feet and hand, wrist and fingers. Feel problem while driving two wheeler and can't do gym workout due to pain. Plz help me . I want to live a normal life.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, Have you tested other functions of your kidney? If you can test other functions of your kidney, the picture will be much clear. Post that I would suggest that you should take homeopathic medicine which will help in reducing the levels of uric acid and will prove very good for you.
Dr. Alka A. Nirantar
General Physician 42 yrs exp Pune
Your condition is labelled gout.it need to be treated for long term to get read of it.have you taken colchicine? You consult a rheumatalogist for long term treatment