High uric acid frequently

Male, 31. My uric acid level varies between 7.5. To 4.5. When I take medicine febuxostat , it goes down under normal limit but if I stop taking medicines, it shoots up. I feel joint pain in feet and hand, wrist and fingers. Feel problem while driving two wheeler and can't do gym workout due to pain. Plz help me . I want to live a normal life.

Doctor Answers (2) on High uric acid frequently

Dr. Alka A. Nirantar Pune | General Physician
Your condition is labelled gout.it need to be treated for long term to get read of it.have you taken colchicine? You consult a rheumatalogist for long term treatment
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Sir, Have you tested other functions of your kidney? If you can test other functions of your kidney, the picture will be much clear. Post that I would suggest that you should take homeopathic medicine which will help in reducing the levels of uric acid and will prove very good for you.