High pain in period
Very high pain during period and it is very much suffering. Please suggest good medicine for the same.
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your pain but But having severe pain and not consulting a doctor will not help you. Kindly consult a gynecologist so that you may have complete assistance. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?