High obbesity
I am too fat, i am facing a lot of social discrimination for that. I have tried dieting, hard exercise, low calorie food eating etc. etc. a long list. I want a solution, i want to kill all my belly fat & body fat. I fear of using any medicine to reduce obesity as i am least concerned about its effect & impacts . kindly suggest me some thing to overcome the hard situation of excess body fat.

Meet me

Early morning exercise without having food & water. Use barley with wheat to make dosa & chapathi, use more of it for breakfast & lunch. For dinner use boiled vegetable salad with only 2 wheat chapathis. Avoid sleep during day time.
1. Regular Exercises 2. Tab Brikshamla 2 tab in the morning 1 tab in noon and 2 tab at night. 3. Tab Bidangadi Medohar vati 2 tab at night only