diabetes-icon
High insulin growthfactor
Hi. I underwent neuro surgery  for two times recently, but my insulin growth  factor didn't  reach normal range. Now it is of 652ng/ml.  Suggest me what to do now??  Radiation or surgery?? Will this situation become normal my only medicines

Drugs can interfere with the excessive secretion of GH by the pituitary, and thus can produce rapid declines in GH levels. Your doctor may recommend radiation treatment when tumor cells remain after surgery. Radiation therapy destroys any lingering tumor cells and slowly reduces GH levels. It may take years for this treatment to noticeably improve acromegaly symptoms. Even after initial treatment, acromegaly requires periodic monitoring by your doctor to make sure that your pituitary is functioning properly. This follow-up care may last for the rest of your life....