High glucose levels

2nd Jan. I discovered I have high glucose levels. Fast/pp- 304 / 344. I consulted specialist. even after 40 days on medication my glucose is fluctuating. i am following all advise given by doctor, walk/diet etc. pls guide.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on High glucose levels

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello, what's your current glucose level, ? If you have persistent high level of glucose consult physician once again .Doctor will either increase dose or change the tablets. You can also take insulin which is the best way to bring blood sugar under control. You should also maintain strict diet plan. Should not take high sugar containing foods , juices. Dose will be adjusted according to your present blood sugar levels . consult physician .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?