High fever with body pain
My mother is 46 years old and she dont have any issue of bp and diabities or any other things.... Since two days she is suffering from severe body pain and headache with nausea feeling and high fever.... She couldn't able to take oral medicines hence we admitted her in hospital..... Now since last night she is having very high fever that is 100,, 101 and, 103....with severe body pain.... Her dengue and malaria test are negative..... Doctors are giving injection and medicines but still there is no improvement in fever.... Fever is continously very high.... Please suggest us.... Is it viral or chikungunya?
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi
It may be chikungunya, so get chikungunya PCR done... Give only crocin and a lot of water/ liquids to drink... It will take time at least 2 weeks or more...Get help from general physician in your locality...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.