High fever since mny days

My brother has been sick from 12 days..v r unable to 2 know d actual problem..1doctor said sun stroke took treatment fr dat no result, v consulted other doctor he has referred abot 6 to 7 tests he said it not malaria r sunstroke...my bro is suffern from high fever the temprature suddnly increases suddnly comes down ..he has no strength in his body,throat infection, headache,sometimes stomach ache,no motion etc..Give us some solution

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's unfortunate that your brother is suffering from such high grade of sever from so long. It would have been better if you had attached the test reports along with this query. I'm assuming that malaria, typhoid and dengue are ruled out. Kindly repost the question with the reports of the tests performed or kindly send me in private so that I can have a look as to what was done. Also attach any prescription that was given so that I will know what medications he was on. Best regards. Dr Anil Kumar Jain.
Naresh Kumar Monigari
Consultant Physician 2 yrs exp Karimnagar
Kindly update me with all the reports what they have done..with what complaints patient was taken to hospital...