My brother got fever yesterday 103-104 C. took dolo 500 as per doc's prescription but still fever continues today . in between sometimes it reduced to 100-101 C. Now today he is having loose motion also. what should we do? Doctor told yday to wait for 2 days for dengue test. pl advise should we consult doc again as he is having loose motion also today.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Yes it's better yon consult the doctor back since he's having more symptoms...yes it's batter to wait for atleast 3-5 days after onset of fever to do dengue test as the test will come positive only after so many days if it is there.drink water or ors well...hydration is the key in viral diseases.thank you
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.