High ESR in reports
Hi, Recently I facing issue such as knee pain, tooth decay, fatigue, body ache. In last 12 months I have lost around 15 kg and have started a vitamin d3 supplement due to these issues. Is it related to high ESR in my reports. I understand that high ESR might indicate some chronic disease. As per last report ESR value is 35.

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

High esr occur in many conditions like infections,tuberculosis,malignancy,connective tissue disorders etc.. Since you have significant weight loss, consult a general physician immediately
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. These symptoms might point towards many things and could be related. Meet an internal medicine specialist to join this puzzle and make a sense of it. You have significant weight loss and that could be a cause of concern. You may need additional investigations.Delaying will not be advisable.