cardiologist-icon
High ESR count
I have got my blood report in which I found 60mm/hr ESR and 45% lymphocytes.. I came to knw what is ESR..but what I want to know is how should i proceed further. I have sinusitis problem, headace behind the head region and shoulder pain as well..often I get giddiness and find little difficult to walk because of that. urine is found to be normal..what test I should do further. Please help me out of this. Thank you.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

You have elevated ESR with lymphocytosis Could be some viral or atypical bacterial infection or a chronic inflammatory state Since you have sinusitis this can be explained by it Consult an ENT surgeon Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist
Hello... ESR is not used as diagnostic investigation..it only helps in prognosis of disease.. Sinusitis is inflammation sinuses.. Sinusitis presents with running nose, nose block, headache etc... So consult ent specialist in nearest hospital.... Take steam inhalation twice daily....