High BP since 20 days

Hello doctor I am 27 year male, On 30sept2016 blood comeout from my nose when i go to doctor(ENT) they checked my nose,toung and throat by tourch and measured my BP and it was 160, they said nothing happend there are many reason for nose bleeding i should not take stress and gave me a medicine for two days(forgot name, but it was hypertension medicine of 0.25mg), on 15october i felt tired when i checked my BP it was 150 and on 20oct it was 140, should i visit to doctor again and what kind of doctor is good for me, history:- i had breathing problem two year ago

Doctor Answers (2) on High BP since 20 days

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Yes epistaxis is common when a person is having uncontrolled high blood pressure. 
Consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. 
He will prescribe you the medications which you need to continue taking.
Lower your salt intake. Walking daily for 40 minutes minimum will be helpful.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
Epistaxis (Bleeding from nose) is common in patients with high blood pressure. You must be on lifestyle modifications, and drug therapy for hypertension. With medicine it should be less than 140/90. If you have other co-morbid condition then its value may vary. You can visit to general physician for High BP...