Blood pressure

On 30sept2016 blood comeout from my nose when i go to doctor(ENT) they checked my nose,toung and throat by tourch and measured my BP and it was 160, they said nothing happend there are many reason for nose bleeding i should not take stress and gave me a medicine for two days(forgot name, but it was hypertension medicine of 0.25mg), on 15october i felt tired when i checked my BP it was 150 and on 20oct it was 140, should i visit to doctor again and what kind of doctor is good for me, history:- i had breathing problem two year ago

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes epistaxis is common in people with uncontrolled high blood pressure.  Just take the medixines daily and make some diet changes.  Lower your salt intake and exercise daily. 40 miutes of walking daily will be very helpful. Consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore
Dr. Pramod Narkhede
Consultant Physician 11 yrs exp Pune

Yes, u need to address the cause of bleed.if its not a local ENT problem..It can be systemic one. either hypertension or hematological.
PLEASE get yourself screen for causes of elevated blood pressure.. Do life style modification..consult cardiologist as u have history of breathing problem too..u need cardiac evaluation too..
Avoid any type of stress. plenty of leafy vegetables,low cholesterol diet, avoid smoke,tobacco if any, brisk walk for 20 min.

Hi..... You can take these steps today, regardless of whether or not you're taking blood pressure medication. In fact, by making these changes early on you may be able to avoid needing medication..... eating a low-fat, balanced diet – including plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables; get tips on eating more healthily....being active – and getting more exercise.... drinking less caffeine – found in coffee, tea and cola...stopping smoking.....