cardiologist-icon
High bp at night
Respected sir , when i check my bp at night it alwys stands in a highr side 140/90 mmhg during day time 120/70 to 130/70 I dont excercise... i sleep at 3 Am and wake up at 12 Pm....i know my routine is so bad I feel pain in my left arm...i am so worried about this in a young age and my pulse is atound 46 at night most of time..ist okay? Should i start treatment or manage by diet and excercise ??? Is't possible yo manage by diet and excercise ??? Kindly give ur expert advice ..i ll b thankful

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Get ecg and echo done Also get ambulatory blood pressure monitoring done Follow up with all the reports at my clinic so that I can examine you clinically and guide you further Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Harisha N L

I understand your situation, based on the history you have given I think you should know that human body require atleast 6-8hrs sound of sleep..your symptoms may be due to improper sleep issues if possible try to avoid that....and avoid junk foods,packed foods, high salt intake, carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...good luck.