I don't eat much sweets I have 2 times tea regularly a day.
Please guide me for high blood sugar:
1. What is the impact level.
2. What food should I avoid.
3. What food should I take in reducing blood sugar.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Hi Thanks for your good questions as common problems for entire country. Now 1) Lab range of Glucose is 70 - 110mg/dl. So if you v Above this range then you v high sugar & if you suffering with lot of symptoms with urine,blood elevated levels then it will no doubt Diabetic type II.
2) Sweets,more than 1.5gm table salt, processed ,junk,fast,readymade foods Must be avoided. Rich masala,fried masala ,cream & cream based all food products ,packeted products are may be harmful. Excess potato,sugar cane,sweet all juices, beverages, cold drinks, artificially prepared drinks are not recommend here.fried foods like chips, biriyani, polao with too much animal protein also must be avoided.
3) so what we can take?? Go for 1200 to 1400kcal diet as RDI.take 45% cereals. Pulse soupy,enough fibres within all foods ,plant protien S,some quality animal protein like milk 300ml,egg white etc.all vegetables except pumpkins, local greens low under ground but high gourd family. Fruits like cucumber, musambi, sour types all pears,guava are good.no banana, grapes,all high in suger.good oil for cooking like safola,mustard oil like PUFA categories.most important ly everyone must dynamic lifestyles, free hand some exercises are good .yoga,walking, cycling also good.More we r active less affected by excessive sugar in body.thanks