I don't eat much sweets I have 2 times tea regularly a day.
Please guide me for high blood sugar:
1. What is the impact level.
2. What food should I avoid.
3. What food should I take in reducing blood sugar.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Hi Thanks for your good questions as common problems for entire country. Now 1) Lab range of Glucose is 70 - 110mg/dl. So if you v Above this range then you v high sugar & if you suffering with lot of symptoms with urine,blood elevated levels then it will no doubt Diabetic type II.
2) Sweets,more than 1.5gm table salt, processed ,junk,fast,readymade foods Must be avoided. Rich masala,fried masala ,cream & cream based all food products ,packeted products are may be harmful. Excess potato,sugar cane,sweet all juices, beverages, cold drinks, artificially prepared drinks are not recommend here.fried foods like chips, biriyani, polao with too much animal protein also must be avoided.
3) so what we can take?? Go for 1200 to 1400kcal diet as RDI.take 45% cereals. Pulse soupy,enough fibres within all foods ,plant protien S,some quality animal protein like milk 300ml,egg white etc.all vegetables except pumpkins, local greens low under ground but high gourd family. Fruits like cucumber, musambi, sour types all pears,guava are good.no banana, grapes,all high in suger.good oil for cooking like safola,mustard oil like PUFA categories.most important ly everyone must dynamic lifestyles, free hand some exercises are good .yoga,walking, cycling also good.More we r active less affected by excessive sugar in body.thanks
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Googling your symptons online?
The internet is not a doctor and neither are you. Chat with a real doctor about your health.