High Blood Pressure

My Mother is suffering from High Blood Pressure for 30 years but recently her blood pressure is not controlled , She is taking Telma 40 (Mor) -(ARB) and Metwell XL50 (Mor -Eve) (Beta Blocking) I read online that she should be given Calcium Channel Blocker(CCB) and Thiazide Diuretics (TD) .Can You Suggest me some good CCB and TD Medicine in India .
views-icons 73 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on High Blood Pressure

doctor profile image
Dr. Ashwin M Daware
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Cardiologist
I will strongly advise you to consult Physician or cardiologist before starting any drug. Before starting any drug it is very important to test the suitability of drug for your patient. Your doctor will help you achieving the target blood pressure without much side effects of drugs. Hope this helps. Dr Ashwin Daware Narayana hrudayalaya Whitefield.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?