High blood pressure
May I know the list of high BP tablet available in market? Is it possible to buy them without prescription?

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Bp medications are not to be taken as over the counter drugsm can be life threatening if you experiment without consulting physician.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

We are here to solve your problem not to create problem for you... Visit nearby physician and take advice from them..
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It is very unsafe to medications without prescriptions. Because many tablets can cause a lot of side effects. Firstly it is important to diagnose the condition. Don't try to be smart and avoid consulting a doctor personally. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.