High Blood Pressure

Hi, Recently I have noticed that I have high BP (100, 170). Would please anybody suggest what should I do to control the high BP.
views-icons 53 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First of all to control your blood oressure, you need to consult a physician and get a certain tests like CBC, ECG, RFT, LIPID PROFILE. Upon the basis of the findings and clinical examination, a drug would be prescribed to you which you need to take daily. You need to lower your salt intake. Avoid oily, spicy, pickled, papads etc type of foods. Lower the sugar intake aswell. Brisk Walking for 40 minutes a day along with pranayama, yoga and meditation will also help. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?