High blood pressure

Hi my mother is suffering from high blood pressure. During high blood pressure she feels pressure on face and uneasy in centre of chest. Please suggest best doctor for treatment. Urgent
views-icons 69 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello blood pressure has to be reduced proper antihypertensive medications should be started so that the above mentioned complains will be reduced consult physician for further evaluation and treatment I hope this will help you solve your problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?