High Blood pressure (180/90), Age - 52
Hi Sir, Today I gone for health check up for my mom and there we found her blood pressure pretty high 2 times 180/90 and 3rd time 170/90. Complete health check report we will get on Wednesday. Is there any immediate requirement of taking medicine for my mom. Please suggest...

The readings suggest of High Blood Pressure which may require cut down on excessive salt intake, adequate rest and avoiding excessive physical exercise. Another BP check up is required to be done by your doctor and once the investigation reports are available she may have to be diagnosed as a case of Essential Hypertension or Secondary Hypertension . Regular medication as required , follow up and regular monitoring is necessary