Hiccups not stopping
Hi doctor My father is 58 years old. He was having fever 9 days back. But he got cured as we showed him to doctor.. But after that hiccuP's started That is lasting from 7 days. Initially it was not stopping but now atleast After giving coconut water and cold water it stops in between but again gets started. We are giving him light food.What to do? Please suggest me is it dangerous ? Please help me with some cure.

Hi there I understand your concern... Take tab esmoprezole twice a day before food and also mucaine gel thrice daily before food...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..do regular exercises...

Hello there
1. Tab Pan 40 mg twice daily before meals. 2. Tab Perinorm 10 mg thrice daily before meals. 3. Syrup Mucaine Gel 3 TSF thrice daily before meals. 4. Chilled water and juices and plenty of fluids. 5.  If Constipation, Take Syrup Duphalac 15 ml at night after dinner
It may be due to acidity and gas formation brcause of medicine he took for fever. please correct acidity, take antacid capsule and syrup. if not controlled show to nearby physician.