Hiarloss male

Is minoxidil a permanent cure? I have heard it is effective only as long as you are applying it. I can't apply it for life long obviously. Also, can yoga cure male pattern baldness? If yes, for how many months should I give it a try? P.S : With all due respect, I dont want any answer from Dr M.K Aggarwal. He just copy-pastes the same answer to every hair loss query.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hiarloss male

Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
Minoxidil or any other hair loss therapy is not a permanent solution, as hair loss is an aging process and can not be stopped or reversed permanently but can be slowed down. You will have to use Minoxidil till you want to preserve your hairline, and after an age when we have fulfilled our social engagements we are not very much bothered about hairline, then you can stop the treatment. Yoga will help to destress you and help as stress is a contributing factor in progression of hair loss, but do not expect miracle to happen.