Herpes virus

I have suffering from this disease for a long time.I have many problem from childhood,my problem is weak memory ,tremling all body and pulsation and burning sensation whole body and all bodyache including eyes and brain inflammation ,breathing trouble,jaundice,painful urination also pain in abdomen,penis and testicles ,groin itch and burning ,rash in body and pimple on the penis ,beeding from teeth and cough,coldness feeling in teeth ,vomiting,free urin and yellow urin and sexual problem scrotum ant testicles are flabby all problems are from childhood .Now penis have no power and I have no feelings of sex .nerve and brain problem .I feel I am in comma sometime in night and headache ,walking trouble and I feel no strength in my body.my mother is also affected in this virus because when my elder brother was born during pregnancy was affected an infection.

Doctor Answers (1) on Herpes virus

You should consult me to solve your problem. Herpes zoster affects an individual once only except those who are HIV positive.