Hernia ubicull

I hv hernia may be it is ubicull....or umbralicul hernia....so for data whom I approach ms or MD Dr gayanacologist pls suggest
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hernia ubicull

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, An umbilical hernia occurs when part of the bowel or fatty tissue pokes through an area near the belly button (navel, umbilicus), pushing through a weak spot in the surrounding abdominal wall. It needs to be treated surgically. You need to consult. General surgeon (M. S),, not gynecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?