Hernia problem
Since one year I m suffering from dis. One of the testicle is growing day by day. To which doctor I need to consult..? Plz suggest me. Is it dangerous. Need any operation.
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello hydrocoele Varicocoele should be ruled out consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?