Hernia fluffy layer

Team , recently i gave birth to baby boy after that i observed a fluffy layer i have attended for gynic doc she told Hernia how it can be cured is there any normal way to cure ? whom shall i consult is there any specific specilist for this area or gynic and OBS doc will make it ? can you please suggest on this ?
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pushparaj S. Karmarkar
Gastroenterologist 33 yrs exp Pune
See surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?