Hernia,bleeding

She is hernia,some times suffer bleeding while passing stole ,she have skin torn out from 3side of her anus,which makes very uncomfortable for her to sit in bike or on floor,is surgery a solution plz help,we tried everything.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hernia,bleeding

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's not hernia, it's haemorrhoids. It needs to be managed surgically. Ask her to not strain for stools, have a high fiber diet and drink lots of water. She can apply metrogyl gel to the affected area. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further management of her case. She needs to be managed by surgical means because according to what you said I feel the haemorrhoids have prolapsed. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well it seems like she has external haemorrhoids...it's better for you to consult a surgeon..get yourself examined and you may require procedure for it. .until then you can do sitz bath atleast 3 times a day...you need to put warm water in a tub and sit over it.... thank you