Hepatits c
My friend's family has a history of hepatitis c and suffered 2 deaths because of this. How can this be prevented so that it is not transferred to other family members. Can you please tell me if there is any vaccination for hepatitis c like hepatitis a and b, if yes, then please suggest some hospitals in delhi who provides this.

Dr. Jay Kirtani
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

There is no vaccine for hepatitis c till date. Prevention is by avoiding contact with hepatitis c infected blood.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Hepatitis C now can be cured with recent drugs available for it...you need to know the genotype of the virus by doing tests and thereafter start treatment... Till now no vaccine present Prevent blood contact and sex from HepC positive