Hepatitis B
I have a Hepatitis B surface antibodies, quantitative count of 19.8 IU\L, Does this mean, i can have unprotected sex with a chronic hepatitis B patient, without the risk of getting infected?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, if have person has value of more than or equal to 12iu for the above refered results is said to be immune to hepatitis b virus, and as you age your antibody levels starts decreasing in your body, you need to have regular Booster doses... please consult physician regarding this.

Hepatitis b surface antigens