Hepatitis b diagonised
Hi, during pre recruitment medical test for TCS I am diagnosed with hepatitis b. I don't have any problem at all. The centre which did my test asked me to test hbeag which is found negative value .29. Sgpt and sgot is also normal. Now they have asked me to get fitness certificate from a Gastroenterologist. Is it possib
210 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ravi Mohanka
Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic 19 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes, it should be possible to get a fitness certificate, your hepatitis B does not need treatment, only monitoring
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?