Hepatitis b

I am suffering from hepatitis b for 5 years now but i come to know it after 2 years as at that time we have taken medicines for few days and stopped. Now my treatement of making it negative is going on from kerela and the valur is quite less. But i am feeling head pain from 4 yeard now and weekness and stomach pain from 2 years around. No one was understanding as they were saying that it only affects liver. But now i visited an ayurvedic doctor. He after seeing my merves himself told me the problems i was facing and told so it is happening because of liver gas. Now as kerela is quite far and study it noida i want to get it negative from here itself. I am suffering from chronic hepatitis b, the value is around 1.16 of HbsAg elisa Quantitative test. Please let me know if can come negative from here and that it completely gets removed from my system and never come back.

Doctor Answers (3) on Hepatitis b

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Bangalore | Homeopath
Hi I understand your problem. Hepatitis B infection may cause headache, muscle pain, extreme tiredness,loss of appetite, sleep disturbances, Jaundice, urine n stool color changes, pain in your liver region etc..Suggesting you to consult a qualified homeopath nearby you or get an appointment online. Homeopathy helps you in this situation with its proven protocol for Hep. B Infection to make it negative. Feel free to ask any questions if any. Hope it helps.